January 7, 2010

Give Peas a Chance.....


I had such a weird dream the other day and wanted to share it. I dreamt that I was visiting the sister of my ex boyfriend from uni and when I wasn’t looking he slipped peas into the icing of my cake. How mean. I remember feeling really pissed off – I only put it down for a second and then vegetables violated my delicious Victoria sponge cake.  Now, I’m a fan of peas but not with cake. The idea is just sheer madness.

I thought that I would investigate further and looked up the significance of peas in dreams thinking that there was a possibility that it could shed some light on my psyche and help me figure a few things out. It didn’t. It said:

“To eat peas, foretells that you will, after much success, suffer a slight decrease in pleasure or wealth”

Doesn’t really tell me much but it sounds promising. I like the idea of this “much success” business – I wonder when that will happen. I wonder whether this means that I will finally achieve my life long dream of going into space or inventing the hover board? Maybe I’ll have a boat – all successful people have boats. And moonboots. Also, I think that after achieving this “much success” to suffer only a ‘slight’ decrease in pleasure or wealth is not really the end of the world. In fact I am happy with that.

So lesson learnt. Initially this dream was bad – i mean, who wants peas in their cake? But what initially seemed bad has turned out good and now I know that I am going to achieve “much success” so basically I can just chill out now until it happens. Happy days. Praise the lord for peas and thanks to my ex boyfriend for his underhand pea smuggling tactics. To think that I thought that he hated me…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment